Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How Biden stood by 'Putin cannot remain in power' remark despite global furore

US President Joe Biden explained his 'Putin cannot remain in power’ remark and called it 'moral outrage'. Biden also refused to apologise for his remarks which have sparked global uproar. Biden said, “Im not walking anything back. The fact of the matter is, I was expressing the moral outrage I felt toward the way Putin is dealing ..., which is just brutality, half the children of Ukraine. I just come from being with those families. But I want to make it clear, I wasn't then nor am I now articulating a policy change. I was expressing the moral outrage that I feel and I make no apologies for it.” Watch the full video for more.

from World News Videos: Latest Trending Videos around the World along with Viral Videos Today | Hindustan Times https://ift.tt/9M8gDNR

Post a Comment

0 Comments