TWICE’s Jihyo Faces Plastic Surgery Allegations
Her latest social media post triggered a debate.
TWICE member Jihyo has found herself amid an unexpected debate related to her appearance.
The discussion around Jihyo’s appearance started after the idol made a post on her Instagram, sharing stunning photos from a Mugler photoshoot.
One picture in particular, where Jihyo’s side profile was clearly visible, triggered allegations that her nose looked different than before. Some netizens did a side-by-side comparison, convinced that she had gotten rhinoplasty.
This speculation has sparked major reactions from netizens. On the one hand, some fans were upset at the possibility of Jihyo changing her nose…
But on the other hand, fans reasoned that it wouldn’t be possible for her to heal from a rhinoplasty this quickly, and the changed appearance was probably due to lighting and makeup.
Fans also strongly defended Jihyo’s right to get whatever procedure done to her face, pointing out that whether she did it or not should not be a public concern.
Read more about TWICE:
Girl Group Idol Surprises With Bridal Shower Photos Featuring Fellow Members
A K-Pop girl group idol was touched by a surprise bridal shower prepared by her fellow members ahead of her wedding.
On August 25th, several photos were posted on Instagram with the message, “A surprise bridal shower from my members. We had a meal and went to a café, and suddenly everyone was wide-eyed, haha. When did you secretly prepare this? Thank you so much. You’re the best.”
The photos revealed the Stella members gathered in one place to celebrate Minhee’s wedding. The four wore matching white dresses, posing side by side and showing their unchanging friendship.
Minhee could not hide her happy smile, touched by the care her members put into secretly preparing the bridal shower.
Earlier in April, Minhee had personally announced her wedding on her account. Though brief, the message was full of excitement about her marriage. This time, she shared the happy update ahead of her wedding by revealing the surprise bridal shower prepared by her members.
Stella debuted in 2011 with “Rocket Girl.” They gained attention in 2014 by releasing the bold and sexy concept song “Marionette.”
Korean Star Sparks Worry With Content Of Latest Instagram Post
A famous Korean star reflected on his difficult past and revealed that he has been going through tough times recently, sparking worry among fans and netizens.
On August 24th, San E shared a lengthy post on his personal Instagram account along with a photo showing his bank account balance of ₩4,866 KRW (about $3.52 USD) in 2013.
San E recalled, “It was a cold winter in 2013, and no matter how hard I tried, nothing worked, so I was running along the Han River at dawn when I looked at my bank balance and just broke down crying.”
He added, “Who could be happy on days like this? Even I wanted to leave,” and said, “That’s when I first understood what it means when people say the wind pierces to the bone.”
He also shared that he made a new resolution during those difficult moments. San E said, “I remember seeing the lights of expensive, tall apartment buildings and promising myself that within 10 years, I would definitely buy a place there.”
San E also candidly spoke about his current state. He revealed, “For the past few months, I have been physically and mentally unwell, unable to answer calls or even find the courage to make calls.”
He continued, “I’m sorry to cause worry, and I am doing my best to be brave and get better,” adding, “I hope all the people who are suffering in the world regain their health.”
Fans and netizens who saw the post left various responses such as, “We’ll wait until you come back,” “Always stay strong,” and “I miss you.”
Born in 1985, San E debuted in 2008 and has been loved for songs like “Tasty San,” “LoveSick,” “Stories of Someone I Know,” and “A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness.” In addition, San E married a non-celebrity woman in September 2022 and welcomed his first son in March.







0 Comments